Monday, December 25, 2006


"Everything in Transit" by Jack's Mannequin is the holy grail of alternative rock in my opinion. The clarity and sincerity in Andrew McMahon's voice and the symphony of the music is certainly mind blowing... http://www.myspace.com/jacksmannequin

"I wake up to find it's another
Four aspirin morning, and I dive in
I put on the same clothes I wore yesterday.
When did society decide that we had to change
And wash a tee shirt after every individual use:
If it's not dirty, I'm gonna wear it.
I take the stairs to the car
And there's fog on the windows.
(And I'm Fighting the words...)
I need caffeine in my blood stream,
I take caffeine in the blood stream.
I grip the wheel and all at once I realize:
(And you're getting away...)
My life has become a boring pop song
And everyone's singing along" - from I'm Ready





Played soccer at punggol on the 23rd with my fav combination of players including ethan... Boon had a bag of tricks but looked frustrated, Adib as usual shone throughout the match and is arguably the man of the match. Had several scares in the match but we triumph 3-2. I think I'm falling back in the quality of soccer though. Sigh
Merry Christmas with my JC frens at my house. The long overdued gathering was finally put together. Although we didnt have turkey, we got chicken... served with chips, vodka and laughter. Merry Christmas guys.


Finally,

To ALL!

No comments: