Tuesday, February 06, 2007

ORD LOH! Yet another milestone in my life is over... and its time to move on... but let me indulge in reminisce for a little...

My 30 SCE fellow platoon mates. The people I have been spending the most time with since 1yr 7 mths ago... We went thru thick and thin. Countless exercises, unlimited standbys and sai gang... Now that i look back, it is an achievement guys... It is... Despite all the crap we went thru, the fun we had together was immense... be it late night talking, eating supper, playing pool, playing soccer, playing dota, it has been a truly delightful experience... The basketball court in 30SCE will also be edged in my memory... a place where we shared many hours of hardcore soccer action... Among the people there are... Cheong my friend and foe... hahah... King CHRIS, Jerald the faggot, Eugene the gay, Rotten Andy, Old Hen, Terry, Gambler Kenny(you bing!!!), the 2 skeletons, Michael Sim and Liau Jun Xiong, Boon Tien, Leon the pangseh king, Raymond the rubbish bag, Yoke Chee my buddy with Cheong hahah and not forgetting RAMbo hahah... and any others who i missed out... PS Elvin Seah thanks for all the gay shiet hahah... THANK YOU RETARDS!!!

My Soccer guys in AJC will always have a place in my heart too... The many matches we played... the more memorable being 2 weeks ago against Cheong's frens... The tears and joys we shared in AJC in the soccer team. You guys are great.

Thank you Peiqi too... although you probably won't see this but i can't believe you still remembered my birthday from so long... means alot... thank you...

Many thanks to members of hornyteam and scorchers whom i have spent a lot of time with... won't know what i would have done without you...

I want to thank my parents for the last 21 yrs they have been taking care of me... my dad who works very hard overseas and my mum who takes care of me at home... hearing me whine and grumble... guess i'm probably a difficult son to raise... Too cliche huh... hahah

So now its really time to move on... to my next phase in life... who knows wat will lie in store for me ahead... but that's wat life's about... so lets all embrace it...

No comments: