Friday, March 02, 2007

Working sucks... it sucks when u don't hafta use yr freaking brain... started on wed and well the best part was the tea session which i got to mingle abit... Andrew Feldman is rather interesting... he brushes his teeth at 5.30pm... all that because maybe he is a son of 2 dentists... hahah or maybe for personal reasons... and dorine is nice, su gek is... hmmm animated and my 2 bosses friendly... they do all have one thing in common though... they are freaking workaholics... some skip lunch and well they are damn engrossed in their work... in pale comparison, i get to do filing, shredding paper, photocopy crap and fetch stationary upstairs. Save me... anyway i can't believe i saw robert... yes sgt robert... lol such coincidence that he works at botanic gardens near to nus law fac... had lunch with him and well i guess all forms of work sucks after he shared his work experience with me. I think my bro got the worst deal... he works till damn late and even as i am typing now he is probably slogging his guts out...

2 more mths of suffering and with the pay i can finally go for my well-deserved vacation...

No comments: