Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The last weekend rocked. I played lots and lots of soccer and got to meet up with my cousins and aunties.

Saturday morning saw me in chinese high street court once again but the atmosphere was so much different because of news that our long lost friend Mr Tan Ying Hao (yang) would be joining us in our quest for the domination of the court. Come, he did along with albert, denzyl, leonard and serhwee. We had a few matches subsequently and won 5 consecutively. It was a long time since we played so well. Although yang didnt score, he did make life difficult for the opponent's defenders. Kiaping them rough and hard. yeah. He did link up our play well too. More matches and he would be back to his best soon i suppose.

We played for hornyteam in the afternoon and the weather was bad, yang was the refereee and that made the entire situation even more horny. hahah. but i would say he did have a good game as there was a point where i hurled abuses at him for not giving fouls but he did not lose his cool. the rain made the pitch wet and our control was terrible. But that was no excuse for the opponent seriously sucked. Simi Green Meadow leh... but i guess we sucked more for not even managing a single goal at all.

Soccer the next day was at Yishun with my AJ team. The pitch was terrible too due to rain the previous night. But the whole difference was the play was so much better. Boon and Adib were really fantastic on the day. Prior to the start of the match, i was surprised to see uncle hu as the opponent's keeper and based on his previous exploits i had witnessed, we were in for a tough match today. We did concede the first goal but after that it was relatively easy as Adib scored a superb hat-trick to extinguish any lingering hopes for the opponent. We won 6-1. hell yeah.

My family and i had a dinner at night with pei pei, pei ling aunty and uncle zhen guang at dragon city. It was sort of a celebration for my brother's birthday as well which happened to be on monday. Had fun listening to the long lectures of uncle zhen guang and they brought us to jiwen's office thereafter. I really admire them for their entrepreneur spirit and for having a group of friends and family who really share their aspirations. Having said that, it is apparent that i don't have any who do share mine of opening a restaurant. hahah at least now now.

We went to my cousin's house after that and they bought for us this wonderful mango mousse cake for my brother. I also heard the news for their trip to Alaska and my uncle asked me to join them. So here i am on the verge of a fantastic holiday in June 9. Yay. hope i get to take some pictures of the aurora or northern lights. anyway anybody who would like to join me could contact me and i could work out something. You could ask me for the itenary online through email or msn.

No comments: