Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just got back from lunch with grandma, my 2 uncles and my aunt with her 3 adorable kids. It started kind of awkward cos of not being real close to them and missing my mum and brother, but it went really well with me chatting wif my uncle throughout. Topics include : my university choice (which he said that NUS has a more diverse student population and i couldn't agree more), Army, careers and many more. But what interested me the most was my uncle's job. He works at DSTA and is in charge of acquisition and integration of parts and weapons for aircrafts. Kinda forgot to mention that we lunched at a tung lok grp retaurant at UIC building, the food was rather delightful and so was the ambience. But Tom and Jerry cartoon sort of stole the limelight for the 3 kids. hahah still deciding whether to go back camp tonight wif a bruised nose and slight ankle sprain... HMMM.... hahah

No comments: