Friday, January 12, 2007

My mum and brother jus got back from japan and judging from the pictures they took it was damn fun la... I wished i was part of that experience. Anyway they bought some red bean pancake that is wonderful and this green tea cake that is fabilicious. Furthermore, they splurged further on clothes in particular on Gap clothing obviously cos there was a sale over there. They even remembered me and got me 2 shirts and a bag. A major thank you for the both of them. They got to see Delorean. If you recall, its the "Back to the Future" car.



Looks like some antique but its actually from the future?




Cool huh?



I guess these 2 pics are the pick of the lot from all the 100+ photos they have to show me. Japan is great but being there is even greater. hahah



Made lunch for myself today from a recipe i found from the net. This actually proves they work. hahah I made baked cheese macaroni and it turned out well, at least on the appearance. The taste was a bit bland and would take some improving. In the end, i made too huge a portion and had to throw the food away. wat a waste. bleagh. So below are some photos to show for my efforts...



Looks like maggots yeah...


Looks golden brown and delicious doesn't it?

In the night, I even won most of my PES 6 matches online which is pretty satisfying after the 7-3 thrashing last night. Fuck. hahah been listening to Tyler Hilton and Bethany Joy Lenz's "When the stars go blue"... its a fantastic love song...





No comments: