Saturday, October 28, 2006

Home Sweet Home

A return from an overseas trip never felt this good in my life. My sense of elation was unbelievable upon reaching Singapore. As i alighted from the plane, it dawned on me that it was the last time I would chiong sua as a NSF. Strangely, i had mixed feelings abt it. I guess i would certainly miss the times where platoon 1 suffer and fool arnd together. Ex. Crescendo is tremendous, we had abt 4 exercises in total. Namely, Ex Deerhunter, Falcon, Eagle and Sapperstar (in ascending order of difficulty). Deerhunter was jalan jalan with my section. Falcon was tough owing to our incapabilty of launching and retrieving of the class30. Eagle was not as hard as others made out to be. And Sapperstar was not all that tough as initially expected. Lek restaurant and aunty JENNY with her "Hello, no. 23" rox my sox. Calamari and Tomyam were fabilicious. And best of all, i could actually play winning eleven 10 at Saiyok. Bought a bottle of Chivas that i intend to open on my b'dae/ORD. HAhah.

Had soccer in the morning with yukai gang and hornyteam. Caught up with Kenneth after abt 5mths? Time flies... Really.

Went out with lao chen in the evening for shopping and kino. Hahah walked like 100000km or smth, i have a huge blister on my toe. sigh. Although i didn't get any stuff, had fun talking with chinaman. (Hazelnut Latte from coffee bean deserves special mention)
I wish him a smooth sailing trip back to China...

I have many many pictures from Thailand and I'll post them on my blog soon. That is if i didn't squash my Kodak disposable camera. hahah. Ciao.

1 comment:

Tien said...

lol crescendo was oddly nostalgic, wasn't it?