Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Things I'll miss in Singapore...

I'll be going Crescendo in a couple of hours, so i thought i would jus have a last post here. Had lunch in the afternoon courtesy of Delifrance. CAN you believe the curry chicken Feuilleté is only going at $1... unbelievable! had one of that plus a chicken sandwich delight. Played soccer at 3pm with zlatan, terrence, lao chen and Lam plus Lionel they all. It was a session to forget, i played the worst in like 10 yrs. I even yelled at lao chen out of impatience and frustration. Whew, i want to change that ugly side of my soccer, yet everytime i let my emotions take the better of me. I ought to seek Dr. Buddy Rydell (Jack Nicholson) for some anger management sessions. hahah.

Finally, I would miss the food in singapore, the pepper lunch, gelare waffles, crystal jade soup and much more. Obviously next on the list would be soccer then my family. Lastly, it would be the songs that i adore so much. Guess i should stop whining, hahah. Ciao.

Be back on 28 oct...

1 comment:

Tien said...

wahahaha! boon tien here. looks like i found your blog :D